Nuwara Eliya is a city, in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The city name meaning is "city on the plain (table land)" or "city of light". The city is the administrative capital of Nuwara Eliya District, with a picturesque landscape and temperate climate. It is located at an altitude of 1,868 m (6,128 ft) and is considered to be the most important location for Tea production in Sri Lanka. The city is overlooked by Pidurutalagala, the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka.
Hill Country Tour1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya , 1N Bandarawela and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Galway Forest Lodge
Mirage Hotel Colombo
- Service of an English speaking Chauffeur
- Sightseeing tours
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Topaz Hotel (3 star)
Anniewatte, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Galway Forest Lodge (3 star)
No.89 Upper Lake Road, Havalock Drive -22200, Nuwara Eliya
Mirage Hotel Colombo (3 star)
61,Moor’s Road on Marine Drive, (Colombo Plan Road) Wellawatta, Colombo 6, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.