Mysore is a major tourist city of Karnataka. The city was the erstwhile capital of the state and hence has played an important role in the history of the state and of South India. Explore the history at Mysore, Birth place of a River, Wildlife & Nature at Western Ghats, Play with Elephants at Dubare Elephant Camp!
Hills, Wildlife And History of South India1N Mysore , 2N Ooty , 2N Wayanad and 2N Coorg
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Car for disposal with 2400 Km Limit
- Includes Toll, parking, driver allowance & Interstate permit
- All taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Roopa (3 star)
2724/C, Bangalore Nilgiri Road, Doora - 570001, Mysore
Hotel Hill's Palace
Commercial Road, ootacamund Ooty Tamilnadu,643001, Ooty
Hotel Pepper Grove (3 star)
Manichira P.O, Sultan Bathery Wayanad, Sulthan Bathery, Kerala 673592 India, Wayanad
Block No. 16, (Behind Lion's club) G.T. Road, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg, Kodagu District, Karnataka, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.