Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla.
Himachal with romancing Agra2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 1N Chandigarh and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Amar Yatri Niwas
- Non Ac exclusive car
- Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall
- Shimla - Manali transfer by Non ac exclusive vehicle
Hotel Woodrina (3 star)
Kufri Road Dhalli Shimla -171012, Shimla
Hotel Jupiter (3 star)
HOTEL JUPITER Hadimba Road, Manali- 175131 Distt. Kullu (H.P.) India, Manali
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
Amar Yatri Niwas
181/1, Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, AGRA - 282 001., Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.