Himachal Pradesh is famous for its abundant natural beauty. Himachal is situated in the western Himalayas. The drainage system of Himachal is composed both of rivers and glaciers. Himalayan rivers criss-cross the entire mountain chain. Himachal Pradesh provides water to both the Indus and Ganges basins.
Himachal 3 Star Adventure Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency (3 star)
Near Goel Motors Taradevi - 171010, Shimla
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
Jain Sun View Hotel
Sco-361-362, Hotel Market Road, 35b, Chandigarh - 160035, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.