Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is the beautiful capital of Himachal Pradesh. Popularly known as the Hill Queen, it is unarguably the most favored honeymoon destination in the country. Shimla till date has a colonial hangover all around it. There several look out points for the entertainment of the discerning travelers.
Himachal Delight With Taj2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 1N Chandigarh and 2N Delhi
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Shimla||2 night(s)||Room only|
Sun Park Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Drivers allowance, toll /parking charges, state taxes
- Rohtang Pass sightseeing.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Ac Indigo (Ac will remain Switched Off on Hills)
Sun Park Resort (3 star)
Left Bank, Aleo - 175131, Manali
Almondz Hotel (3 star)
4/4, East Patel Nagar 110008, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.