Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh.Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail and Kufri
Himachal Fantasty2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 2N Dharamshala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel De Park
Hotel Angel's Inn
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle (AC & Music System in Vehicle will not be operated when we are on the hilly area.) according your tour plan at your disposal with driver as per the tour programmed.
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges
- All taxes
Hotel De Park (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, Kalka-Shimla National Highway - 171005, Shimla
Hotel Angel's Inn (3 star)
Naggar Road, New Manali Manali, Distt. Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India 175131, Manali
Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj - 176219, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.