Shimla was discovered by the British as their summer capital. Even today the hill station continues to be patronized by holidaymakers from within and outside the country who come here to escape the torrid heat of the plains and revel in its scenic surroundings. Some of the most notable attractions here include Viceroy Lodge, Christ Church, Gaiety Theater and century-old temples such as the Sankat Mochan Temple, Tara Devi Temple and Bhimkali Temple on the outskirts of Shimla.
Himachal Package2N Dalhousie , 2N Dharamshala , 3N Manali and 2N Shimla
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shining Star Resort
Meghavan Holiday Resort
Hotel Vintage Manali
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Shining Star Resort (3 star)
Khajjiar, Chamba, Major District Road 49, Khajjiar, 176314, Dalhousie
Meghavan Holiday Resort (3 star)
Bhagsunag - 176219, McLeod Ganj
Hotel Vintage Manali (3 star)
Left Bank, Aleo, Nagar Road - 175103, Manali
Hotel Surya (3 star)
Circular Road, Near Victory Tunnel, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.