North India is a loosely defined region consisting of the northern part of India.It has a diverse culture, and includes the Hindu pilgrimage centers of Char Dham, Haridwar, Varanasi, Ayodhya, Mathura, Vaishno Devi and Pushkar, the Buddhist pilgrimage centers of Bodh Gaya, Sarnath and Kushinagar, the Sikh Golden Temple, Qutb Minar, Red Fort, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal. Hindi is the lingua franca of North India and has an official status together with English.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mandakini Palace
Hotel Sun- N -Snow
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Agra Early Morning By Train
- Arrive Agra early Morning and Procced to the Hotel . Agra stands on the right bank of the river Yamuna, was once the seat of the Mughal rulers, the zenith of art and an en shrined romance. A town famous for its beautiful medieval monuments. The passion of the Mughals for building endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world.
- In the afternoon visit the Taj Mahal- a poem in white marble, built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaj Mahal. Today India's most fascinating and beautiful masterpiece, this perfectly symmetrical edifice is set. Later visit Agra Fort and Red Fort. Evening is free for shopping. Back to hotel.
- Overnight Stay at Agra.
Day 2: Agra- Shimla (approx. 557km - 10 Hrs)
- Early Morning After Breakfast, drive to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and former summer capital or British India. Where you can see the natural beauty. Check into the hotel and take some rest. Evening is free for shopping at the famous Mall Road and Ridge. Back to hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Travel from Agra to Shimla
Train to Delhi, fly to Chandigarh, taxi
Day 3: Shimla Halfday Sightseeing To Kufri And Chail, Later Drive To Manali
- Early morning breakfast. Same day excursion of Kufri & followed by Chail & back to shimla."Kufri's famed ski slopes views and the small zoo and Chail with its romantic palace, deodhar forests,not to forget its highest cricket pitch. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests.
- Later drive to Manali. We take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc.
- Check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
- After breakfast, Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Then to Vashist Temple, it is an extremely picturesque clinging to the steep hill side. On there you can experience Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath –house and that Sacred water is seem to have curing properties and is a remedy for all skin related problems. Later in the evening, you can do shopping at the famous Manali Mall road.
- Overnight at Manali Hotel.
Day 5: Manali – Delhi (approx 550 Km – 10 ½ Hours)
- After breakfast, drive to Delhi, dropped to New Delhi Railway staion and onward journey back home.
- … End of our Services…
Hotel Mandakini Palace (3 star)
Opposite TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road, Taj Ganj, Agra, UP 282001, Agra
Hotel Sun- N -Snow
Address: Ghora Chowki ( Near Kachi Ghatti ) NH 22 - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Himgiri (3 star)
Hotel Himgiri Manali Model Town Manali Near BSNL Telephone Exchange Manali Distt Kullu PIN 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.