North India is a loosely defined region consisting of the northern part of India.It has a diverse culture, and includes the Hindu pilgrimage centers of Char Dham, Haridwar, Varanasi, Ayodhya, Mathura, Vaishno Devi and Pushkar, the Buddhist pilgrimage centers of Bodh Gaya, Sarnath and Kushinagar, the Sikh Golden Temple, Qutb Minar, Red Fort, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal. Hindi is the lingua franca of North India and has an official status together with English.
Himachal With Delhi And Agra1N Agra , 1N Shimla and 2N Manali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mandakini Palace
Hotel Sun- N -Snow
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mandakini Palace (3 star)
Opposite TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road, Taj Ganj, Agra, UP 282001, Agra
Hotel Sun- N -Snow
Address: Ghora Chowki ( Near Kachi Ghatti ) NH 22 - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Himgiri (3 star)
Hotel Himgiri Manali Model Town Manali Near BSNL Telephone Exchange Manali Distt Kullu PIN 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.