Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. It is a really nice place to unwind. There are quite a few places for vegetarians to eat, since it is mostly dominated by Buddhist culture. The city resembles the Bhutanese capital, Thimphu. Devoid of large stores and book shops, this place is a nice break from typical city lives. The city is a fascinating place to spend a few nights, the winding side alleys hide some unexpected gems.
Himalayan Tranquillity Package2N Gangtok and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Gajraj (3 star)
31/A, National Highway, National Highway, Sisa Golai , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Golden Heights Enclave
1,2,3, Gandhi Road, Hill Cart Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.