Darjeeling is a lush green hill town in West Bengal, famous for its tea plantations. Developed by the British in the 19th century, this serene town is now home to the vibrant Tibetan and Sikkimese cultures. Hop on to the quiet Himalayan Railway to experience some of the most breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayas on your journey.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
Hotel Tashi Thendup
Nam Nam Road Mg Marg, Nam Nam Road Mg Marg , Gangtok , 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Marvel International and Restaurant
7, H.D.Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.