Graceful, historic Hoi An is Vietnam’s most atmospheric and delightful town. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and beguiling riverside setting that befits its heritage, but the 21st-century curses of traffic and pollution are almost entirely absent. Whether you've as little as a day or as long as a month in the town, it’ll be time well spent.
Hoi An And Hue Tour Package2N Hoi An and 1N Hue
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hoi An||2 night(s)||
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel
- Private transportation with air condition
- Good local English speaking guide
- All boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees and permission fees
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel (3 star)
92 Bà Triệu, tp. Hội An Quảng Nam, Vietnam, Hoi An
Asia Hotel (4 star)
17 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue 84, Hue
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.