Graceful, historic Hoi An is Vietnam’s most atmospheric and delightful town. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and beguiling riverside setting that befits its heritage, but the 21st-century curses of traffic and pollution are almost entirely absent. Whether you've as little as a day or as long as a month in the town, it’ll be time well spent.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Hoi An - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hoi An||2 night(s)||
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Private transportation with air condition
- Good local English speaking guide
- All boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees and permission fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Danang And Transfer To Hoi An
On your arrival at Da Nang Airport, you will be welcomed by our guide and driver who will take you to Hoi An, another UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. After checking into the hotel if the room available (the check-in time will be at 14hrs), you have the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Half Day Hoi An Tour
Today offers a half day tour of this beautiful and ancient town. Hoi An offers tourists a chance to go shopping and relax at some of the local restaurants. In the morning, we will take a casual walk to tour the Chinese Assembly Halls, the 400 year old Japanese Covered Bridge and the old family houses all of which have been sensitively preserved. Free at leisure or go shopping in the afternoon. You will have dinner and spend the night in Hoi An.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Hoi An To Hue With Half Day City Tour
Transfer out of Hoi An to Hue City, you will go through the beautiful and famous summit of Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach. Upon arrival in Hue, drive to visit the beautiful Imperial Citadel, a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1993. Here we will see the Imperial City and Forbidden City, the home of previous Emperors. Enjoy the various palaces, ornate halls, libraries, residences, colleges, Flag Tower and Noon Gate. After the Citadel, we go to the Truong Tien Bridge and traditional Dong Ba Market which is rarely seen anywhere in the world. The Dong Ba Market is a typical market of centuries ago where vendors sprawl their goods out for you where you can walk and select the items you want. You will stay the rest of the night in Hue.
Travel from Hoi An to Hue
Day 4: Half Day City Tour In Hue And Departure
We spend the day exploring ancient Hue and finding its beauties and marvels. We first start off by taking a boat trip down the romantic Perfume River to the Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest and most beautiful pagodas in Hue. After that we move on to see the Khai Dinh Tomb. After having lunch at local restaurant, you are free to go shopping till time to catch your flight back. End of service.
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel (3 star)
92 Bà Triệu, tp. Hội An Quảng Nam, Vietnam, Hoi An
Asia Hotel (4 star)
17 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue 84, Hue
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.