The real heart of the city lies in its people. As well cities are more than just concrete. I have heard all my friends say Kolkata is so congested, there are people everywhere. I have only one thing to say to them. If you want a clean city go to Delhi, if you want a city full of rich and famous people go to Mumbai, if you want a tech-savvy city go to Bangalore but if you want a city with a soul you can’t look beyond any other city other than Kolkata.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
1 Love Lock
- Airport Transfers
- After early breakfast start for full day excursion to Gangasagar – An island in the confluence of River Ganga & Bay of Bengal & famous for Kapil Muni Ashram which is considered to be a great religious significance. Howrah Bridge*, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu*, Dakshineswar Temple, GPO*, Writers Building*, Eden Garden Stadium*, St. Pauls Cathedral Church, Victoria Memorial Hall, Mother House & Birla Temple.
- Alternate Hotel : Standard - Hotel Rock Star, Deluxe - 1 Lovelock
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kolkatta Airport
Day 2: Gangasagar Excursion
- After early breakfast start for full day excursion to Gangasagar. An island in the confluence of River Ganga and Bay of Bengal and famous for Kapil Muni Ashram which is considered to be a great religious significance. Evening return back to Kolkata. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Note: We will provide Ac vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat i.e. Lot No. 8 / Harwood Point (90 Km.) and back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to take the ferry to cross the Muriganga river for Kachuberia. And take private car for Sagar island from Kachuberia. Ferry cost and local vehicle cost from Kachuberia to Sagar Island and back on your own.
Day 3: Kolkata City Tour
Things to see and do
Howrah Bridge built in the times of the British Raj, this structure is often called one of the finest examples of engineering till date.Even though the bridge is crowded with ...
The Belur Math Shrine in Kolkata is the headquarters of the Ramakrishna Mission, based on the religious movement founded in 1898 by Swami Vivekanada.The Swami was a longtime ...
Dakshineswar Kali Temple is a holi shrine Hindu temple located in Dakshineswar near Kolkata. Situated on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the presiding deity of the ...
Eden Gardens is a cricket ground in Kolkata , India . It is the home of the Bengal cricket team and the Indian Premier League 's Kolkata Knight Riders , as well as ...
Day 4: Departure To Kolkatta Airport
Standard Double Room
1 Love Lock (3 star)
1 Lovelock Street, Kolkata 700019, India, Kolkata
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.