Kerala over the years has evolved to become the hottest tourist place in India. Both domestic and foreign travelers flock to this beautiful place to witness the natural beauty and culture of the state. Tourism in the state offers travel packages, backwater tours, wildlife tours, hill station tours, beach tours, heritage tours, houseboat cruises and hotel reservations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Abad Green Forest
Jim & Paddy Houseboat
- All Applicable Taxes
- All Sightseeing
- Return Transfer from Cochi Airport/ Railway Station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive At Cochin And Proceed To Munnar
- Pick up from Cochin Airport/ Railway Station. , proceed to Munnar, check in hotel,
- after taking rest proceed to Local sightseeing, Sightseeing includes visit to Mattupetty Dam,
- Echo point, tea plantation. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 02 : Munnar Full Day Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed to Munnar full day sightseeing, visit Cheeyappara
- Waterfalls, Eravikulam - Rajamalai Wild life sanctuary etc; Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Thekkady visit Periyar wild life sanctuary and
- Enjoy the boating in Periyar Lake. After all Sight seeing back to resort / cottage.
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Alleppey
- After breakfast proceed to houseboat at Alleppey , check in houseboat around 11
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 05 : Departure
Silver Tips (4 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, Munnar, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Abad Green Forest (3 star)
Opposite RC Church, Thekkady Junction, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Jim & Paddy Houseboat
Zilla Court Ward, Punnamada Finishing Point Rd, Thathampally, Alappuzha, Kerala 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.