Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town. One of the main attractions near Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park. Another place of interest, located about 13 km from Munnar Town, is Mattupetty. Mattupetty is known for its storage masonry dam and the beautiful lake.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Etios or Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Munnar||3 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers by AC Etios or Indigo
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.