Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town. One of the main attractions near Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park. Another place of interest, located about 13 km from Munnar Town, is Mattupetty. Mattupetty is known for its storage masonry dam and the beautiful lake.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Munnar||3 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast and Dinner|
- All transfers by AC Etios or Indigo
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Visit Eravikulam National Park And Marayoor Sandal Wood Forest
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Marayoor has a natural sandalwood forest with around 65,000 trees. The sandalwood of Marayoor is said to be of high quality. There is a 'Sandalwood Regeneration Experimental ...
Day 4: Departure
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.