Manali is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Vintage Manali
- Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- All Pick up and drop
- All sightseeing by individual cab (Manali local, Rohtang Pass (upto Snow Line), Kullu Manikaran, Shimla, Kufri , Chandigarh etc)
- Movie Tickets for Couple
- All Applicable Taxes and Driver allowances
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Delhi And Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Rohtang Pass Sightseeing
Day 5: Manali Sightseeing
Day 6: Manali To Chandigarh
Travel from Manali to Chandigarh
Day 7: Departure
Hotel Shingar (3 star)
The Mall Opp high Court, near Oberio Clark - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Vintage Manali (3 star)
Left Bank, Aleo, Nagar Road, Manali, Manali
Hotel Rajshree (3 star)
Plot no 181/45 Industrial Area, Phase 1, Near Tribune Chowk - 160017, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.