Manali is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.
Honeymoon In The Hills Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Vintage Manali
- Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- All Pick up and drop
- All sightseeing by individual cab (Manali local, Rohtang Pass (upto Snow Line), Kullu Manikaran, Shimla, Kufri , Chandigarh etc)
- Movie Tickets for Couple
- All Applicable Taxes and Driver allowances
Hotel Shingar (3 star)
The Mall Opp high Court, near Oberio Clark - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Vintage Manali (3 star)
Left Bank, Aleo, Nagar Road - 175103, Manali
Hotel Rajshree (3 star)
Plot no 181/45 Industrial Area, Phase 1, Near Tribune Chowk - 160017, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.