At an altitude of 6800 Ft. Lamahatta is a perfect romantic destination for honeymooners. It is a calm and peaceful place with pine trees standing majestically with the looming Mount Kanchenjunga in the fore front. The Budhhist prayer flags fluttering at the slight breeze are 500 years old, the Buddhist Monastery is about 20 min walks. The inhabitants are mostly tribal Buddhist people like Dukpas, Sherpa, Yalmoos.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sonar Bangla
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfer. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary .
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra/new Jalpaiguri And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
Happy Valley Tea Estate is a tea garden in Darjeeling. Spread over 437-acre, it is situated at a height of 6,800 ft. (2,100 m) above sea level, 3 km north of Darjeeling. This...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Lamahatta
Travel from Darjeeling to Lamahatta
Day 4: Explore The Natural Treasure Of Lamahatta
Day 5: Departure From Lamahatta To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station /bagdogra
Hotel Sonar Bangla (3 star)
1/1 Robertson Road, Next to Indian Bank, Darjeeling
P.O - Lamahatta Dist. - Darjeeling - 734213, Lamahatta
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.