Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
|Neil Island||1 night(s)||
Pearl Park Beach Resort
Gold India Dive Resort
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Airport Pick up & Drop.
- Harbour transfers & Sightseeing by chauffer driven in an exclusive A/C vehicle at Port Blair & Baratang.
- All transfers at Havelock & Neil Island by exclusive Non A/C vehicle.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- All taxes inclusive.
- All Entry tickets, Boat / Ferry Charges & Forest Area Permit Charges.
- 01 Flower Bouquet on the day of arrival at the airport.
- Flower bed decoration in the room with 01 bottle wine & honeymoon cake on the day of arrival.
- 01 Session of Glass bottom boat ride & Snorkeling at Elephant Beach.
- 01 Session of Jet Ski ride.
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock – Neil – Port Blair by an A/C Luxury Cruise M.V. Makruzz / M.V. Coastal Cruise.
- 01 Candle Light Dinner near Sea / Beach side restaurant.
- Complimentary tour to Marina Park, Gandhi Park, Joggers Park (Airport View) & Water Sports Complex.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Port Blair
- Arrival at Port Blair Airport and move to the hotel with our envoy. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, have breakfast. The tour starts with the breathtaking trip to City Tour in and around the city like Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, Chatham Saw Mill - one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum - offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artifacts, Science centre, Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands and after Lunch, Cellular Jail - a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people and Corbyns Cove Beach-
- one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town is an idle for Swimming and Sun-Basking. In the evening move towards to view the history of the
- heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Jail. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Things to see and do
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
The Chatham Government Saw Mill, established in 1883 is Asia's largest and oldest saw mill. It is Separate Island connected with Port Blair by road on bridge. This mill has ...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Day 02 : Sightseeing Of Port Blair
Things to see and do
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Chidia tapu is 30 KM from main city; this place is famous for sunset view and for bird watching. Varieties of birds visit this place. The road passes through forest and small ...
Day 3: Port Blair - Neil Island
Day 4: Neil Island - Havelock-island
Day 5: Havelock-island
Day 6: Havelock-island
Day 7: Havelock-island - Port Blair
J Hotel (3 star)
Near Clock Tower, Aberdeen Bazaar, 744101, Port Blair
Pearl Park Beach Resort (3 star)
Beach No. 1, Lakshmanpur Beach-744104, Neil Island
Gold India Dive Resort
Beach No. 5. Havelock Island, Havelock-Island
Hotel Driftwood (3 star)
88, J.N.Road, Haddo - 744103, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Get Your Best Holiday Planned by Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: