Also known as the island of God, Bali in Indonesia is one of the largest tourist destinations in the country. It is well-known for its highly developed arts, including modern and traditional dance, painting, metal working, music and sculpture. When on Bali Holidays, you get to witness the secluded coves, pristine white beaches and the beautiful terraced green paddy fields.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bhavana Private Villas
- Entrance Tickets
- Flower Garland upon arrival
- Cold Towel On Arrival
- Private Air Conditions Transport
- Driver Cum Guide
- Honeymoon Cake
- Photo In Balinese Costume
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali And Southern Part Of Bali Tour
Things to see and do
Dreamland. Formerly a very beautiful beach which has been ruined by the adjacent Pecatu Graha Indah "New Kuta" development, sadly it has turned into "Nightmare-land". There ...
Kuta Beach bustles with tourists vendors and locals. It's the most popular beach in Bali and the island's number one party zone.This area has been one of the main attractions ...
Uluwatu lies at the southern tip of Bali in the Badung Regency. Famous not only for its unique position, Uluwatu also boasts one of the oldest temples in Bali, Pura Uluwatu. ...
Mandala Garuda Wisnu Kencana, or Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK), is a 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali in ...
Day 2: Nusa Dua Tour And Spa
Day 3: Departure
Bhavana Private Villas (4 star)
Jalan Pangkung Sari Banjar Taman Seminyak, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.