|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and lunch or dinner
- Evening tea
- Bonfire in the evening (on request).
- Nature walk to world's highest cricket ground and Siddh Baba Temple
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
One of the most beautiful places to explore in Chail, hotel Monaal was once a summer retreat of Maharajas of Patiala. Now, Hotel Monall in Chail has an ideal destination to feel the experience of royal stay in a palace like hotel. The most serene environment, home like surrounding, complete privacy, safety and a romantic ambiance make it an ideal place to accommodate in the lap of Mother Nature. Hotel Monaal in chail is a luxury hotel known for providing a homely atmosphere and panoramic view of the natural beauty of Chail. Honeymooners, couples and those who want to feel the touch of Mother Nature, staying in hotel Monaal would surely be a good idea. The budget hotel in Chail is a fine place for those who have limited budget but they don't want to compromise the quality of accommodation and facilities. Hotel Monaal in Chail has fully furnished rooms that are known for comfortable accommodation. Apart from this the ultra-modern facilities, modern bathrooms, hot water supply, satellite television, most comfortable beds, and all the latest facilities make hotel Monaal in Chail is an ideal place to accommodate. All the major attractions are also easy to access from hotel Monaal in Chail. So what you are waiting for, book your room in advance and feel the pleasure of staying.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.