|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sitara International
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholics).
- Complimentary One Half day Local Sightseeing (on sharing basis)
- Free usage of Gym.
- Free use of games room (except billiards).
- Free entry in discotheque one night during the stay.
- 10% Discount on Laundry.
- 10% Discount on F&B.
- 10% Discount on Billiards & Pool.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Sitara International is located in Manali, close to Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastary, and Vashist Springs. Nearby points of interest also include Manu Temple and Shiva Temple.
Dining options at Hotel Sitara International include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Room service is available. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, laundry facilities, and currency exchange.
34 guestrooms at Hotel Sitara International feature air conditioning. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Cable television is provided. Housekeeping is available daily.
- 49 km from the airport
- 1 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Room Service
Super Deluxe Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.