Also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, Alleppey offers unparalleled natural beauty. Not only Indian but also international tourists are marvelled at nature’s treasures found in Alleppey. The reason why Alleppey is such a popular spot among travellers is because it is dotted with lakes and lagoons which make the prevalence of houseboats all the more relevant.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lake Lands Cruise
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Alleppey
Day 2: Departure
Three Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
Four Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
3 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
Two Bedroom Premium Houseboat
One Bedroom Premium Houseboat
One Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/c Road, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.