Also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, Alleppey offers unparalleled natural beauty. Not only Indian but also international tourists are marvelled at nature’s treasures found in Alleppey. The reason why Alleppey is such a popular spot among travellers is because it is dotted with lakes and lagoons which make the prevalence of houseboats all the more relevant.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lake Lands Cruise
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.