|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Supplement Cost: UAE Single Entry Visa charge at Rs.5,800/- per person & OK to Board message on Airline PNR (if applicable) at Rs.400/- per person.
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel - AED 10 for 3*, AED 15 for 4* & AED 20 for 5* hotels per room per night)
- Arrival and departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel on seat in coach basis
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor visit entry ticket for normal hours with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ dinner and Belly dance on seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- Meet and Assist Service at Dubai International Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
-imperial Suites Hotel Set In The Heart Of The City Of Bur dubai Dubai Side- Is The Middle Easts First All Suites Hotel and Is Within Walking Distance Of The Exciting Shopping district Of Bur Dubai And In Close Proximity To The Banking and Diplomatic Enclaves- Fifteen Minutes Away From Dubai international Airport And Five Minutes From The Dubai World trade Center. The Imperial Suites Hotel Is A Deluxe Property and Has A Choice Of 153 Suites- Each With Telephones- 24-Hour Television- In-House Movies And Music Channels. The hotel Has A Roof Top Swimming Pool With Attached Pool Bar. the Hotel Also Has The Exclusive Imperial Floors- A Hotel within A Hotel For The Most Discerning Guest. Here Guests are Able To Enjoy Complimentary Full Breakfast- complimentary House Beverages- Secretarial/Business Support- and Daily Newspapers. The Imperial Suites Hotel Is The Only hotel Offering A Complete Suite For A Value Of A Room. The imperial Suites Hotel Has Some Of The Middle Easts Finest food And Beverage Outlets. Noble House - Chinese Restaurant - Serves Szechwan Cuisine With Menus Drawn From Both The canton And Szechwan Regions Complimented By Traditional styled Crockery- Cutlery- Etc. Haveli - Indian Restaurant - serves The Myriad Exciting Flavors Of Traditional Northwest frontier Cuisine Implemented By The Ethnic Decor And ambiance. Live Entertainment. Border Town - Tex Mex restaurant - Open For Lunch And Dinner - Serving All Those divine Tasting- Tricky-To-Pronounce Tex-Mex Specialties With concocted Beverages. Live Entertainment. Hunters - English pub - Serves Imaginative Thirst Quenchers- Live entertainment And Authentic Pub Grub. Pavilion - 24 Hour coffee Shop - Serves Sumptuous Buffet Breakfast And A variety Of Cuisines For Lunch And Dinner. The Imperial suites Hotel Has An Exclusive Parking Area For Its Guest adjacent To The Hotel With Space For 100 Cars. Additional information Children Age 10 And Under Stay Free In The Room with Parents And In Existing Bedding. Childre
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.