Yamunotri is the source of the Yamuna River and the seat of the Goddess Yamuna in Hinduism. Gangotri is the highest temple of Goddess Ganga and one of the four dhams of Uttarakhand state. Gangotri offers scenic splendors of rugged terrains, gushing water of Bhagirathi River and snow clad peaks. The place holds great importance amongst Hindus.
Indian Paradise Holidays1N Haridwar , 2N Janakichati , 2N Uttarkashi and 1N Rishikesh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Urmi (3 star)
30, Ganga Vihar Colony, Near Shantikunj, Bhupatwala, Haridwar
Hotel Atithi Niwas Yamuna Puram, Janki Chatti P.O. Kharsali Distt. Uttarkashi-249141, Uttarakhand, Janakichati
Hotel Sahaj Villa
Uttarkashi - Gangotri Rd, Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand 249193, Uttarkashi
Rishabh The Grand Castle Resort (3 star)
Tapovan, Laxman Jhula, Opp. Anand Dham, Rishikesh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.