Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
Inspiring Kerala Tour Package ( 01 Apr 2014 - 15 Jun 20...2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey , 1N Kanyakumari and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Alleppey||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Transfer from Trivandrum Airport.
- Prices are per person based on 2 people occupying 1 double/twin room & travelling Together
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur .
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Hotel Singaar International (3 star)
5/22, Main Road - 629702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.