Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make Munnar a popular resort town. Unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests aroma of spice scented cool air, Munnar has all these and more. It's the place you would love to visit.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin To Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, transfer to Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town. Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam, Kundala lake, Echo point, Blossom park. If interested you can have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. Evening enjoy theboating at the periyar lake. Overnight stay at resort in Thekkady.
Things to see and do
South India's most popular wildlife sanctuary, Periyar encompasses 777 sq km and a 26-sq-km artificial lake created by the British in 1895. The vast region is home to bison, ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Kumarakom Sightseeing
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kumarakom, the
- renowned backwater destination on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
- Kumarakom is a beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald
- green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies.
- Kumarakom is well known for its varied avian population. Check
- in to your hotel. you will be taken for a sightseeing trip to the
- nearby bird sanctuary and to the wood museum. Overnight stay at
Things to see and do
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 05 : Departure To Cochin Airport / Railway Station
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.