Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state Sabah, which is one of the two states of East Malysia. The location of the city is absolutely amazing; and from the airport it is just a short ride to mostly any hotel. You find a world class sailing marina and championship golf courses as well as both first class holiday resorts and good hotels for the budget traveler.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
The Pacific Sutera Hotel
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- 2 Nights stay in Deluxe Golf View
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Visit Heritage Village And City Highlights
Things to see and do
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, a 'floating' mosque located along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens overlooking Likas Bay is another major mosque in the city with interesting contemporary ...
Tanjung Aru is a sub-district of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah , of Malaysia . Its main feature is its beach called Tanjung Aru Beach which stretches to over 2 kilometres long...
Day 3: Kota Kinabalu Departure
Deluxe Golf View
Club Golf View
Club Sea View
Deluxe Sea View
The Pacific Sutera Hotel (5 star)
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard, Kota Kinabalu, 88100 Sabah, Malaysia., Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.