Though surrounded by attractive lush forest and rugged coastline, Port Blair itself is a somewhat gritty town that serves as the provincial capital of the Andaman. It's a vibrant mix of Indian Ocean inhabitants.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Hotel NK International
- All transfers in individual vehicles by chauffer cum guide
- All entry tickets and boat tickets
- All taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
Day 2: Port Blair To Ross Island And North Bay Island (coral Island)
Things to see and do
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 3: Port Blair To Havelock Island
Day 4: Depart Port Blair
Royal Deluxe Room
Hotel NK International (3 star)
Sea Shore Road, Anarkali, Phoenix Bay, Near Aberdeen Bazaar - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.