Italy is a country that’s as varied as the palettes of its great Renaissance artists, awash with color and culture. First time visitors can sometimes be overwhelmed by the sheer breadth of choices that Italy has to offer, flustered by the vast range of attractions in every corner of this captivating country. Wherever you choose to go, your tour of Italy will surely leave lasting memories.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ibis Milano Centro
- Train travel between Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan – Rome
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Arrive and make your own way to your hotel for check in by 14:00 hrs. Then you can start with Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48 hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and
- ancient antiquities are a joy to behold.. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions,
- such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass down town streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Rome To Florence
Travel from Rome to Florence
Fly to Florence
Train Trenitalia Eurostar
Fly to Bologna, train
Day 3: Florence To Venice
- Breakfast at hotel. Today experience the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel City of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine Mountain chain, it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble facade which glows in the golden sunlight. The start point for Line A is S M Novella Station and for Line B is S.Frediano. Later in the afternoon at around 2 pm make your own way to Florence Railway Station to connect your train to Venice St Lucia Station (Standard Class
- Train tickets included). Arrive in Venice make your own way to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Florence to Venice
Bus Euroturist Express
Day 4: Venice Tour
Day 5: Venice To Milan
- Breakfast at hotel. Make your own way to the train station to connect train to Milan (Standard Class Train tickets included). Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into Hotel by 14:00 hrs. Later make your own way to the starting point of the Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. It offers a panoramic open top double-decker red bus which allows you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan. The magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the beautiful fortress of the Castello
- Sforzesco. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Venice to Milan
Fly to Milan Linate
Bus Megabus UK
Fly to Milan Malpensa, train
Day 6: Milan Tour
Day 7: Milan Departure
Montecarlo Hotel (3 star)
Via Palestro 17/A, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy, Rome
Bretagna (4 star)
Lungarno Corsini, 6, 50123 Firenze, Italy, Florence
Hotel Scandinavia (3 star)
Sestiere Castello, 5240, Venezia, Italy, Venice
Ibis Milano Centro (3 star)
Via Finocchiaro Aprile 2, Stazione Centrale, 20124 Milan, Italy, Milan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.