Italy is a country that’s as varied as the palettes of its great Renaissance artists, awash with color and culture. First time visitors can sometimes be overwhelmed by the sheer breadth of choices that Italy has to offer, flustered by the vast range of attractions in every corner of this captivating country. Wherever you choose to go, your tour of Italy will surely leave lasting memories.
Italy by Rail1N Rome , 1N Florence , 2N Venice and 2N Milan
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ibis Milano Centro
- Train travel between Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan – Rome
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Montecarlo Hotel (3 star)
Via Palestro 17/A, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy, Rome
Bretagna (4 star)
Lungarno Corsini, 6, 50123 Firenze, Italy, Florence
Hotel Scandinavia (3 star)
Sestiere Castello, 5240, Venezia, Italy, Venice
Ibis Milano Centro (3 star)
Via Finocchiaro Aprile 2, Stazione Centrale, 20124 Milan, Italy, Milan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.