Katra it is popularly known, is a small town in Udhampur district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains. Patnitop is an ideal region that serves as a base for tourist who trek to the nearby mountains.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jammu - Non Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Atithi International
Asia - The Oasis Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return transfers Railway station/Airport
- All transport costs ex-Jammu
- 1 Hour Shikara Ride.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Jammu Railway Station / Airport
Reach Jammu by Railway Station / Airport; leave for Katra (50 Kms/1 Hr 30 mins). Check in at Hotel, day free for leisure. Overnight at Katra.
Day 02 : Katra
After breakfast reach for your Helicopter Ride/Pony/Walk (13.5 Kms one way) to take the Blessings of Mata Vaishno Devi, return back evening free for leisure and shopping. Overnight at Katra.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Transfer To Patnitop
After breakfast leave for Patnitop (90 Kms/2 Hrs). Check in at Hotel; relax and enjoy the beautiful valleys of Kashmir. Overnight at Patnitop.
Travel from Katra to Patnitop
Day 04 : Patnitop
After breakfast half day excursion to Sanasar for Paragliding (Optional). Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Patnitop.
Day 05 : Transfer To Jammu Railway Station/airport
After breakfast we proceed to Jammu Station/Airport to board train/flight. Tour ends at Station/Airport with a great travel experience.
Hotel Atithi International
Jammu Road Katra, Vaishno Devi - 182301, Katra
Asia - The Oasis Resort (3 star)
Panchot Patnitop, Near Bus and Taxi Stand, Patnitop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.