Udaipur was the capital of the Rajput kingdom of Mewar, ruled by the Sisodia clan with jhala's loyalty. The founder of Udaipur was Rana Udai Singh, father of Maharana Pratap. The ancient capital of Mewar was Nagda, located on the Banas River northeast of Udaipur. Legend has it that Maharana Udai Singh came upon a hermit while hunting in the foothills of the Aravalli Range.
Jaipur Jodhpur & Jodhpur 3 Star Family Package2N Jaipur , 1N Jodhpur and 3N Jaisalmer
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nirali Dhani & Resort
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Nirali Dhani & Resort (3 star)
Siddhanath Circle, Near Chopasni Filter House, Chopasni Road - 342001, Jodhpur
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.