|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Jaisamand Island Resort
- All applicable taxes
- Railway Station Transfers
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee making facility in the room
- Traditional welcome with Aarti Tikka and welcome drink on arrival
The only resort in North West Region of the country to be built on a Private Island of 40 acres. Jaisamand Lake and the Sanctuary are rich in fauna with counts of over 300 bird species. Jaisamand Island Resort is an island resort and it’s the only one on the entire 40 acres island in Jaisamand Lake. The lake has a total number of 3 islands measuring from 10 to 40 acres. The Jaisamand Lake Dam is 300 Meters long and is a part of the Heritage Monuments of India. The dam also has the Hawa Mahal Palace, winter Capital of the erstwhile Maharana’s of Mewar. Jaisamand Island Resort is on a 40 acres Island covered by water and lush green Babool Jungle. The 43 rooms and suites offer the utmost privacy and an intimate bird watching experience with breathless views of lake from all rooms. For the Jaisamand wildlife sanctuary, we also organize extended trips from Resort, journey on jeeps to old hunting lodge. The resort offers all modern amenities that are required by a luxury guest.
- 70 km from the airport
- 50 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.