Jeju Island is situated on South Korea’s largest island, located in the country’s south end.Jeju Island lies in the Korea Strait, and was once a part of Jeollanam-do Province before it became the separate, self-governing Jeju Province in 1946, with the city of Jeju as its capital.Measuring approximately 73 kilometres (45 miles) across, east to west, and 41 kilometres (25 miles) from north to south, Jeju Island was created entirely from volcanic eruptions approximately 2 million years ago.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Economy Class Air ticket (Ex Mumbai / Delhi) on Cathay Pacific (subject to availability on the lowest booking class)
- Airport Taxes (calculated as on 20 Aug 2014)
- Arrival & Departure transfers by private vehicle
- All Sightseeing tours on Seat-in-Coach Basis as per itinerary with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Applicable hotel taxes
Palace Hotel Jeju (3 star)
1192-18 Samdo-2 Dong, Jeju International Airport / Jeju City, Jeju-do, South Korea, Jeju
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.