Jeju Island is situated on South Korea’s largest island, located in the country’s south end.Jeju Island lies in the Korea Strait, and was once a part of Jeollanam-do Province before it became the separate, self-governing Jeju Province in 1946, with the city of Jeju as its capital.Measuring approximately 73 kilometres (45 miles) across, east to west, and 41 kilometres (25 miles) from north to south, Jeju Island was created entirely from volcanic eruptions approximately 2 million years ago.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Palace Hotel Jeju
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Economy Class Air ticket (Ex Mumbai / Delhi) on Cathay Pacific (subject to availability on the lowest booking class)
- Airport Taxes (calculated as on 20 Aug 2014)
- Arrival & Departure transfers by private vehicle
- All Sightseeing tours on Seat-in-Coach Basis as per itinerary with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Jeju Islands
On arrival in Jeju Island, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore the island on your own. Overnight in at your hotel. Situated in a most ideal setting, just 64 kilometers south of the Korean Peninsula is Korea’s largest island, Jeju. Jeju is a magical place known for 3 things: roaring winds, magnificent rocks and women, since there is a bigger population of women versus men. Jeju offers unbelievably breathtaking views from coast to coast, ranging from the waterfalls at Hae-anjidae to the naturally sculpted cliffs at Jusang Jeolli.
Day 02 : Jeju To West Course Island Tour
- Breakfast at the Hotel. Later depart for a full day tour Covering West Course of Island. Today we shall visit Dragon’s Head Rock, Mysterious Road, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, hamdeok beach, Ginseng Outlet and Amethyst Factory. Return back to Hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at your hotel.
- *Trekking courses require comfortable shoes and clothes
Day 03 : Sightseeing Tour Of Jeju Islands
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later depart for a full day tour Covering East Course of Island. Today we shall visit Teddy Bear Museum, Jusangeoli, Bokanyeong (Korea Herb) Shop, Cosmetic shop, Local Supermarket for Souvenirs, chocolates, etc. Return back to Hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 04 : Departure From Jeju
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Jeju Airport for your flight to the onward destination. Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip with ORBIT!
Palace Hotel Jeju (3 star)
1192-18 Samdo-2 Dong, Jeju International Airport / Jeju City, Jeju-do, South Korea, Jeju
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.