Famed with one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Agra is a virtual fort of history and architecture located in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Historical monuments, architectural grandeur ventures and the beauty of marbles, Agra thrives as one of the tourist destination in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- In case of 3 pax , 1 room with 1 extra bed will be provided
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Jodhpur
Things to see and do
Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most imposing and largest forts not only in Jodhpur but in the whole India. It is a fort that oozes the charm and grandeur of a bygone era. It is...
Moti Mahal (Pearl Hall). Pearl-colored inside and decorated with colored glass windows, this is where the Maharaja held his audiences, with the five alcoves on the far wall ...
Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) is one of the most opulent and eminent period rooms in the Mehrangarh Fort. Visitors come here to catch a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle of ...
Day 02 : Jodhpur To Jaisalmer
Travel from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
Day 03 : Sightseeing Tour Of Jaisalmer
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Jaisalmer To Jodhpur
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
Hotel Imperial (3 star)
1, C V Singh Colony, Near Hanuman Cricle - 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.