Historically speaking, Jodhpur in Rajasthan was founded in 1459 by a local tribal chieftain Rao Jodha, the then ruler of the Rathore clan. Jodhpur comprises lavish palaces, temples, delicious food and lively festivals. Of the most popular, on a Jodhpur tour, a must explore is the Umed Bhawan Palace.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Royale Plazo
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Jodhpur
Day 02 : Shightseeing Of Jaipur
Things to see and do
Umaid Bhawan Palace is clearly visible to the south of the city and completed only in 1944, this is the last great palace built in India. The Maharaja of Jodhpur lives here to...
Mandore had been the capital of Marwar dynasty before Jodhpur. Mandore Gardens, with its unique high rock terrace, still is a prime attraction of tourists in Jodhpur. The ...
Day 03 : Jodhpur To Jaisalmer
Travel from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
Day 04 : Sightseeing Tour Of Jaisalmer
Things to see and do
A Jain temple is the place of worship for Jains, the followers of Jainism, Derasar is a word used for a Jain temple across India including Rajasthan. Basadi is a Jain ...
This famous fort carved in pale yellow sandstone was built in 1156 by the founder of the town, Rawal Jaisal. The fort stands glimmering on Meru Hill with its enormous 99 ...
Day 05 : Depature From Jodhpur
Hotel Royale Plazo (3 star)
lot B and D-1,Bhati Circle, Ratanada, near Uncle Sam pizza, Police line, road - 342001, Jodhpur
Shiv Road - 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.