Historically speaking, Jodhpur in Rajasthan was founded in 1459 by a local tribal chieftain Rao Jodha, the then ruler of the Rathore clan. Jodhpur comprises lavish palaces, temples, delicious food and lively festivals. Of the most popular, on a Jodhpur tour, a must explore is the Umed Bhawan Palace.
Jodpur And Jaisalmer Package2N Jodhpur and 2N Jaisalmer
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
Hotel Royale Plazo (3 star)
lot B and D-1,Bhati Circle, Ratanada, near Uncle Sam pizza, Police line, road - 342001, Jodhpur
Shiv Road - 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.