Jorhat is one of the major cities of Assam. Jorhat acts as a gateway to upper Assam and to the state of Nagaland. It was the last capital of the Ahom Kingdom and home to many historical monuments of Assamese culture. In the north of the district the Brahmaputra River forms the largest riverine island of the world, Majuli.
Jorhat And Kaziranga With Elephant Ride1N Jorhat , 2N Majuli and 2N Kaziranga
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kaziranga Golf Resort
Eco Camp Mepo Okum
IORA-The Retreat Kaziranga
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
Kaziranga Golf Resort (3 star)
Sangsua Tea Estate, Gatonga P.O. Jorhat – 785 616, Jorhat
Eco Camp Mepo Okum
Chitadar Chuk, Majuli, India, Majuli
IORA-The Retreat Kaziranga (3 star)
Bogorijuri P.O. Kohora Kaziranga National Park Dist. Golaghat - 785109, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.