The state of Rajasthan is the largest in India in terms of area and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, for both domestic and international tourists. Rajasthan is known for its great natural beauty and its golden desert along with historic forts and palaces, art and culture. The state is also part of the Golden Triangle, which includes the cities of Delhi and Agra.
Journey To Empires1N Delhi , 2N Agra , 2N Jaipur , 1N Ajmer and 1N Delhi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From Delhi.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2500 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- A 24 - hour helpline.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
BB Palace (3 star)
2638 & 2642 , Bank Street, Gurudwara Road Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Crystal Inn (3 star)
Fatehbad Road, Behind TDI Mall - 282001, Agra
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Satyam Palace (3 star)
Ajmer, Merta-Nagaur Road, Pushkar - 305022, Pushkar
Hotel Le Roi (3 star)
2206, Rajguru Road, Chuna Mandi, Pahar Ganj,, Near Imperial Cinema New Delhi, DL 110055, India, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.