Leh is the capital of Ladakh and it is also the heart city of Leh district. Leh is located in the Indus River Valley. This place is also known as Japanese Stupa which was made for world peace, sets picturesquely on the hilltop above the Leh.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mahay Palace
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport transfers at Leh
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe & Deluxe Packages, as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande in Standard and Economy Package as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Innerline Permit.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.