Ladakh might be India's most remote region, but its beauty is incomparable. Stark mountains dotted with colourful gompas (monasteries), fluttering prayer flags, rocky ridges, dry plains and tiny settlements. And adding to its beauty is the Indus River that seems to have a different shade for every season .Autumn turns it the most beautiful - shades of aquamarine waters flowing through orange-flamed poplars and weeping willows.
Julley Ladakh Premium Package5N Leh
Last Booked 1 hour ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non-A/c Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
The Grand Dragon Ladakh (4 star)
Old Road, Sheynam - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.