India is a land of varied faith and religion.Thousands of people worship million gods everymoment.There are thousands of temples and pilgrim centers all over India.For the followers of Lord Shiva there are 12 Jyotirlingas situatedin different parts of India.The five most important of these 12 Jyotirlingas are located in Maharashtra. It is believed that Lord Shiva revealed himself to hid devotees in the form of light,so these pilgrims are named as Jyotirlingas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Maheshwar||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast|
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above.
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Indore
Things to see and do
Day 2: Indore - Ujjain (55km / 2 Hrs)
Travel from Indore to Ujjain
Day 3: Ujjain - Omkareshwar (130 Km/ 3 Hrs)- Maheshwar (60 Km/ 2 Hr)
Travel from Ujjain to Maheshwar
Day 4: Indore Departure (90 Km / 3 Hrs)
Sarovar Portico (4 star)
Treasure Island, 11 South Tukoganj, M.G. Road - 452001, Indore
Shipra Residency (3 star)
University Road Near Madhav Club, Ujjain
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.