India is a land of varied faith and religion.Thousands of people worship million gods everymoment.There are thousands of temples and pilgrim centers all over India.For the followers of Lord Shiva there are 12 Jyotirlingas situatedin different parts of India.The five most important of these 12 Jyotirlingas are located in Maharashtra. It is believed that Lord Shiva revealed himself to hid devotees in the form of light,so these pilgrims are named as Jyotirlingas.
Jyotirlinga with Magical Mandu Tour Package1N Indore , 1N Ujjain , 1N Maheshwar and 1N Mandu
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Sarovar Portico (4 star)
Treasure Island, 11 South Tukoganj, M.G. Road - 452001, Indore
Shipra Residency (3 star)
University Road Near Madhav Club, Ujjain
Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh 451224, Maheshwar
Mandu, Dhar Dist., Mandu, Mandu, India 465697, Mandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.