Kailash Manasarovar Yatra is known for its religious value, cultural significance, physical beauty and thrilling nature. It is undertaken by hundreds of people every year. Holding significance for the Hindus as the abode of Lord Shiva, it holds religious importance also for the Jains and the Buddhists.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Nyalam||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Dongba||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Kailash Mansarovar||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Darchen||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Diraphuk||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Zuthulphuk||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Saga||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Nyalam||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Kathmandu||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Return transfers from Kathmandu
- Mineral water throughout Kailash Yatra.
- Halfday sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by private coach.
- Kathmandu-Kodari- Kathmandu transfer by private coach.
- In Tibet, land transfer by 4500 model Land cruisers with the accommodation of 4 persons in each Land cruiser or luxury bus.
- Supporting truck to carry luggage, food, equipment etc.
- Highly qualified and experienced Sherpa staff throughout the trip.
- Tibetan Guide.
- All camping gears.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
- Normal Chinese Visa fee.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Mt. Kailash, is situated to the north of the Himalayan barrier, wholly within Tibet. It is the perfect mountain with awesome beauty, with 4 great faces. It is the spiritual ...
Day 02 : Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Drive Nyalum
Travel from Kathmandu to Nyalam
Day 04 : Drive Nyalum
Day 05 : Drive To Dongpa
Travel from Nyalam to Dongba
Travel, fly to Guangzhou, bus
Travel, fly to Hong Kong, train, bus
Travel, fly to Zhuhai, bus
Travel, bus, train via Xi'an North
Travel, bus, train
Day 06 : Drive Mansarovar (chiu Gompa)
Travel from Dongba to Kailash Mansarovar
Bus to Guangzhou, fly to Nepalganj, travel
Travel to Wuzhou, fly to Ngari, travel
Day 07 : Drive Darchen
Travel from Kailash Mansarovar to Darchen
Day 08: Trek Dirapuk
- Drive for about 10 KM. towards the starting point of "Kailash Parikarma", pass the first prostration point, the Tarboch Flag Pole, the auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground. Stop for the puja at Tarboch Flag Pole and Yamadwar. Finally reach to Holy Mount Kailash Parikrama( Kora) starting point and start parikrama to Dirapuk. Packed lunch will be served on the way. Continue parikrama and finally arrive to Dirapuk (4,765 m). Pay homage and enjoy the view of the superb western face of Holy Mt. Kailash with different changing color at the time of sunset and sunrise ( the next morning). Overnight at the Tent or
- Guesthouse at Dirapuk.
Travel from Darchen to Diraphuk
Day 09: Trek Zuthulpuk
Travel from Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk
Day 10: Drive Saga
Travel from Zuthulphuk to Saga
Day 11: Saga - Nyalam
Day 12: Drive Kathmandu
Travel from Nyalam to Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure From Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.