The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world. "Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma's paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundred of lifetimes."
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Kodari||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Nylam||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Saga||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Kailash Mansarovar||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Darchen||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Driaphuk||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Zuthulphuk||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Dongba||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Nylam||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Kathmandu||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Arrival and departure transfer by tourist coach
- Three nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu with all meal
- Pashupatinath, Guheshori and Baudanath Darshan
- Kathmandu - Boarder - Kathmandu transfer by Nepali tourist coach- non AC
- Boarder - Kailash - Boarder transfer by Land Cruisers or Deluxe bus as per package.
- All accommodation at Tibetan Guest house / Camp
- Duffel bags , Gortex Jacket- returnable basis
- Visa fees of China Tibet
- Indian Veg meals during Yatra
- All entry, travel & road permit fees in Tibet
- Sherpas, cook and all necessary supporting staffs
- Tibetan guide, Yak and Yak man
- Oxygen & Gamow bag, oxymeter
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Kathmandu (1337m)
- Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to 3 star hotel at Kathmandu.
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm Buffet Dinner at Hotel Restaurant. Hotel Shanker or Park Village.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Visit Pashupathinath Temple And Budhanilkantha Temple
Things to see and do
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of shiva in the world, located on the banks of the bagmati river in the eastern part of kathmandu, the ...
Day 3: Kathmandu To Kodari (2515m) – 4 To 5 Hours
Travel from Kathmandu to Kodari
Day 4: Kodari – Nyalam 3750 M (160 Kms)
Things to see and do
Kodari is a border crossing on the Nepal-China border. It s located in Sindhupalchok District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal.
Travel from Kodari to Nylam
Day 5: Nyalam – Day Free For Acclimatization
- Whole day we are here for the acclimatization at Nyalam city After breakfast we will take a small walk through Nylam village to visit. An option for a 2 hour hiking for acclimatization or rest at the guesthouse. Free Time, 7:00pm Dinner (Nepali Time)
- . Overnight at Nyalam.
Day 6: Nyalam – Dongba 4500 M (550 Kms)
Travel from Nylam to Saga
Day 7: Dongba To Mansarovar - 4550m (chiu)
Things to see and do
Mt. Kailash, is situated to the north of the Himalayan barrier, wholly within Tibet. It is the perfect mountain with awesome beauty, with 4 great faces. It is the spiritual ...
Travel from Saga to Kailash Mansarovar
Day 8: Mansarovar To Darchen (4560m)
Travel from Kailash Mansarovar to Darchen
Day 9: Darchen To Driaphuk (4890m)
Travel from Darchen to Driaphuk
Day 10: Driaphuk To Zuthulphuk (4750m)
Travel from Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk
Day 11: Zuthulphuk To Paryang / Zhongba
Travel from Zuthulphuk to Dongba
Day 12: Paryang/ Zhongba To Nylam / Zangmu
Travel from Dongba to Nylam
Day 13: Nylam To Kathmandu Edit
Travel from Nylam to Kathmandu
Day 14: Drive To Airport
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.