A delightful valley is how you should describe Kashmir. With a plethora of mountains and lakes, Kashmir has a fame of its aura all over the world. Home to mystics and mughals alike , The valley has an intense palette of color from lush flowers, forests and sparkling lakes. This tour highlights the hidden vales and exotic gardens of Jehangir’s Paradise on earth.
Kashmir Delights3N Srinagar
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Royal Batoo
- Return airport transfers from Srinagar
- All transfer and sightseeing by 01 Non A/C Qualis/Tavera.
- 01 Shikara Ride
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary
- All present applicable taxes as on date
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Royal Batoo (3 star)
Kohen Khan Khayam, Dalgate - 190003, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.