An inspiration for art, music and poetry, Kashmir is a nature lover’s wonderland and a shopper’s dream come true. From hills to mountains, from meadows to orchards, from springs to rivers, from ponds to lakes, from valleys to hill stations you will find everything here. Kashmir is often called an "Eternal Paradise"with all its beauty, there are alot of hill stations to visit in Kashmir were you can lay back and relax away from the hustle bustle of the cities.
Kashmir Glimpses4N Srinagar
Last Booked 19 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non AC Vehical
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Snowar Bagh, Dal Lake, Srinagar- 190001, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.