Kashmir is also known as cashmere, is the northerwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Today Kashmir refers to a much larger area that includes the regions of Kashmir valley, Jammu and Ladakh. The main "Valley of Kashmir" is a low-lying fertile region surrounded by magnificent mountains and fed by many rivers. It is renowned for its natural beauty and quaint lifestyle.
Kashmir Winter stay at Hotel Regal Palace2N Srinagar , 2N Pahalgam , 2N Gulmarg and 1N Srinagar Houseboat
Last Booked 3 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Airport Transfers by Non A/C Tavera
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Hotel Regal Palace (3 star)
Regal Lane, Residency Road, Srinagar - 190001, Srinagar
Hotel Abshar (3 star)
Near Pahalgam Club, Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir, Pahalgam
Gulmarg Resorts (3 star)
Near Gandola Cable Car - 193403, Gulmarg
Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar
Nigeen Lake Opposite, Ashai Bagh Bridge Srinagar , Post box no :291 G.P.O - 190006, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.