This itinerary gives you a slice of beautiful picturesque covering for Kargil, Sonamarg and Zodjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) for War memorial hall and Museum, magnificent view of Nun Kun Peak and Dran Drung Glacier. Tsomoriri Lake by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River.
Kashmiri Combo2N Kargil , 1N padum , 1N Rangdum , 2N Leh and 1N Tso Moriri
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Tso Moriri||1 night(s)||
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV or Tata Arya in Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe, Deluxe Package as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point)
- visiting Sonamarg & Zodjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) for War memorial hall & Museum
Main Bazaar Kargil, adjacent to LAHDC headquarters, near old taxi stand, Kargil
Hotel Gaky Padum
Padum, Ladakh -194101, padum
Nun Kun Camp - Rangdum
Kargil Leh Highway | 3 km beore Mulbekh, Kargil, India, Rangdum
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
Korzok village, Tso Moriri, Rupshu Valley, Tso Moriri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.