Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour
Hotel options available in the package
||Hotel and Room
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Airport transfers by private tourist coach
- Sightseeing by private Tourist vehicle
- Kathmandu to pokhara and pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Hindi or English Speaking Guide
Day Wise Itinerary
This itinerary will facilitate to visit two great cities of Nepal, Kathmandu and pokhara and make you Most memorable
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival And Transfer To Hotel
On your arrival you will be transferred to hotel. Our assistant will meet you and explain you about the tour. Evening free and overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Full Day Sightseeing
After breakfast, Drive for full day Sightseeing to Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur.
Things to see and do
Boudhanath is a colossal stupa north east of Pashupatinath and lies a further 2 km by road. One of the oldest and the biggest Buddhist monuments ever built in Nepal, ...
This excursion to Bhaktapur will show you several interesting temples, plus the Palace of fifty-five windows.
Day 03 : Drive To Pokhara
- Drive to Pokhara By tourist bus (6 Hrs). On arrival, transfer to hotel.
- Evening free to chill out and relax on riverside. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04 : Full Day Sightseeing
- Full Day pokhara sightseeing to Barahi mandir, Sarangkot, Mahendra cave, Bat cave, Davis falls, Gupteshwor cave and Peace stupa.
- Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Things to see and do
Davis Falls is a waterfall located at Pokhara in Kaski District, Nepal. An interesting aspect of the falls is that the water travels through a natural tunnel prior.
Gupteswar Cave is a city shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva . It is a world-famous pilgrim site situated about 55 km away Jeypore , Koraput District in the state of ...
Mahendra cave is also one of the major tourist attraction in Pokhara. It is located at Batulechaur, Pokhara just a few kilometers away from the town. As, the name suggests, it...
Chamare Gufa - Bat cave. It is another cave located some ten minutes away from the famous Mahendra cave. This cave is famous for the bats that can be seen hanging by the cave'...
World Peace Pagoda (Shanti Stupa) . Built about 16 years ago atop a hill overlooking Phewa Tal, the Stupa offers a great place to see the mountains and the sunset over ...
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 05 : Drive To Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6 Hrs). Transfer to hotel on arrival. Evening free to go around the market.
Things to see and do
Thamel is distinguished by its narrow streets crowded with various shops and vendors. Commonly sold goods include food, pastries, walking gear, music, DVDs, handicrafts, and ...
Day 06 : Departure
You will be dropped on airport for your departure.
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
Hotel Meera (3 star)
Baidam Road, Lakeside, Phewa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: