Kathmandu is one of the most famous cities, it has indeed become a living museum city. Appearing as one of the most influential cultural hubs of Nepal, Kathmandu has been one of the most impressive cities of Nepal. Counted as one of the best cities of travel on Nepal traveling charts, Kathmandu is indeed influential. Having an array of preciously historical and cultural heritage, this city has been in limelight for the past few years now.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn
- Airport pickup and drop with assistance using non-air conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary using non- air conditioned vehicle
- Government taxes as currently applicable
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Kathmandu
- Arrive in Kathmandu. Upon arrival, meeting assistance at airport.
- Drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is one of the popular hill station located close to Kathmandu. Nagarkot is famous for incrediable sunrise and sunset view over Hialayas. On clear day even Mt. Everest can be seen from here. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Nagarkot To Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Boudhanath also called Bouddhanath, Bodhnath or Baudhanath or the Khāsa Caitya is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu, Nepal. It is known as Khāsti by Newars as ...
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of shiva in the world, located on the banks of the bagmati river in the eastern part of kathmandu, the ...
The Bagmati River is a river of Nepal . It flows through the Kathmandu valley and separates Kathmandu from Lalitpur . It is considered a holy river by Hindus and ...
This excursion to Bhaktapur will show you several interesting temples, plus the Palace of fifty-five windows.
Travel from Nagarkot to Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
Things to see and do
In Kumari Cinemas Hall you can enjoy the immersive experience that 3D cinema offers. With a total seating capacity of 939, the all-digital QFX Civil Mall includes three 3D-...
Kasthamandap is a three storied temple situated in Maru tole of Kathmandu . It is one of the largest and most noted pagodas of Nepal . The pagoda enshrines a statue of ...
The part of the palace west of Nasal Chowk, overlooking the main Durbar Sq area, was constructed by the Ranas in the middle to late part of the 19th century. Ironically, it is...
Swayambhu a large stupa, highly revered in Nepal, and one of the most sacred Buddhist sites in the country. It offers great views over the city, and no lack of monkeys. As ...
Day 04: Departure From Kathmandu
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.