Kathmandu is one of the most famous cities, it has indeed become a living museum city. Appearing as one of the most influential cultural hubs of Nepal, Kathmandu has been one of the most impressive cities of Nepal. Counted as one of the best cities of travel on Nepal traveling charts, Kathmandu is indeed influential. Having an array of preciously historical and cultural heritage, this city has been in limelight for the past few years now.
Kathmandu Nagarkot package1N Nagarkot and 2N Kathmandu
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn
- Airport pickup and drop with assistance using non-air conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary using non- air conditioned vehicle
- Government taxes as currently applicable
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.