Kathmandu Tours focuses all around Kathmandu valley with a local expert tour guide, agallery of Nepalese arts and culture, is renowned for centuries due to its ancient heritage. This capital city is a premium place to observe fusion of Hindu and Buddhist tribal traditions. Medieval architecture and history behind the monuments have been making the town alive.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel View Point
- International airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- Professional local Tour Guide of Kathmandu city.
- All transfer and sightseeing tour by private deluxe Car / Coach with Air condition
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu For Kathmandu Tours
- As your aircraft lands at Kathmandu airport, you will be welcomed and transferred to your
- hotel. In case of your time adequacy, our guide will take you around the local old market
- where you will get an opportunity to feel lifestyle of diverse range of Kathmandu. Later on this
- evening you will be picked up from your hotel for a cultural dinner.
Day 02: Kathmandu Durbar Square - Swayambhunath And Patan Tours
- On the first day of full day tour in Kathmandu, you will be busy at three of the seven
- UNESCO cultural sites. This tour does not offer only informative monumental sight and
- pleasure but also the blessings from Kumari, the living goddess. In the first spot, you will be
- surrounded by a number of temples and old royal palace as the heart of the town. Artistic
- courtyards with sculptured structures, awesome architecture and living goddess Kumari
- are the main highlights of this site. A museum inside the Durbar presents memorials of the
- monarchs from Shah Dynasty.
Day 03: Pashupatinath – Bouddhanath And Nagarkot Tours
- Morning Everest Mountain flight - This flight goes around Himalaya’s up to Everest and
- return to Kathmandu airport.
- After mountain flight transfer back to hotel for breakfast and after breakfast the tour goes as
- This day blends city and countryside trip. We start from Pashupatinath, the most famous
- Hindu shrine on the subcontinent. This trip offers an approach to understand cremation
- system in Nepalsince you will see open public crematorium on the bank of holy river
- Bagmati. While visiting this temple of destroyerand re-creator lord Shiva, you will get chance
- to move toward dreadlocked holy men as well.
- Now, our journey of Kathmandu tour heads to Bouddhanath, one of the largest stupas in
- the world. Bouddhanath pretends as mini Tibet due to the presence of various Tibetan
- monasteries and Tibetan exiles. The shrine dates back to 4th century and is regarded as
- must visit site for the Tibetans. Apart from these, there are a number of Thanka painting
- schools producing best souvenirs from Nepal.
- Leaving the crowd and noise of city, tour takes turn to countryside. It’s the distant point of
- your tour around Kathmandu in this package. Observing farmland, lifestyle of locals and
- passing dozens of turnings, we will reach Nagarkot, ‘The Fort of the Town’. This place is ever
- praised for gigantic Mountain View along with sunrise and sunset. Enjoy the stunning act of
- the sun when it gets ready to disappear at the horizon. Overnight at resort.
Things to see and do
Travel from Kathmandu to Nagarkot
Day 04: Bhaktapur Durbar Square Tours
- This morning, you will capture picturesque scene of sunrise from the resort at Nagarkot. After
- breakfast, we will drive to Bhaktapur, the medieval city. Infinite number of cultural and historic
- courtyards, enormous temples with mostly appreciated design (e.g. Nyatapola) and indeed,
- arty Durbar are the awesome features of this town. After exploring Bhaktapur, we will drive
- back to Kathmandu where you will have free afternoon. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Nagarkot to Kathmandu
Day 05: Day Tours In The Afternoon And Final Departure Around 06 Pm
- Today after breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel by tour guide and take you towards
Z-Street, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
Hotel View Point (3 star)
Baluwapati Deupur 44812, Nepal, Nagarkot
Z-Street, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.