Katra generally serves as the base camp for all those devotees who visit Vaishno Devi and this has made Katra one of the most popular tourist destinations. Katra is located in the Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir. This beautiful destination is located around 42 kilometers from the city of Jammu.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jammu - Indica Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Mount View International
Asia - The Oasis Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All applicable taxes
- One Liter Mineral Water per person per day in group Tour
- Round trip transfers as per the program by non AC Vehicle with Sightseeing
- Assistance upon arrival at Jammu Railway station or airport
- Tour Manager with Group throughout the tour to care your needs
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Pick Up At Jammu And Proceed To Katra
Arrival at Jammu and then proceed to Katra. Overnight Stay at Katra Hotel.
Day 2: Darshan
Vaishno devi darshan and return to Katra. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Visit Shivkhori
After breakfast proceed to Shivkhori and return to Katra. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 4: Katra To Patnitop
After Breakfast Proceed to Patnitop. Overnight Stay at Patnitop.
Travel from Katra to Patnitop
Day 5: Departure
After Breakfast Proceed From Patnitop to Jammu Railway station for departure.
Mount View International (3 star)
Katra (Camp Vaishnodevi), Katra
Asia - The Oasis Resort (3 star)
Panchot Patnitop, Near Bus and Taxi Stand, Patnitop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.